Ranger Melt Art U.S. MELTING POT Utee Beeswax Candle Soap Candy SUZ14706*SUZ14706 /37.5 /
To use this awesome feature, you need to be logged in to our system!
Please note that customers outside of the USA are asked to pay an additional $10 surcharge for shipping this machine overseas or to Canada.
Melt, Dip, Pour....It's That Easy!
Ranger's Melting Pot allows you to safely and easily:
- Heat and Melt Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel (UTEE), embossing powders, candle wax, crayons, soap, candy, hot glue, and other meltable craft materials.
- Dip and Coat Melt Art Shapes, Frames, and Squares, Melt Art Shrink Shapes, wood, shrink plastic, wire, glass, leather, metal, stone, tile, CDs, shells, frames, paper mache, and more!
- Pour into molds to create fashion jewelry, candles, designer soap, dimensional artifacts, home decor, and paper embellishments. Create your own custom molds with Melt Art Mold n' Pour or use pre-made clay, candle and soap craft molds.
The Melting Pot measures approximately 7" wide by 9" deep by 4" deep. Other features include:
- Optimum Temperature Control
- Rapid, even melting of many craft mediums
- Built ergonomically for maximum comfort
- Large handles for easy lifting and pouring
- Elongated spout for accurate pouring
- Three-footed base provided stability
- Non-Stick surface for easy cleaning
You May Also Like...
Ranger was founded in 1929 and originally manufactured an exclusive line of commercial ink products for the U.S. banking industry. With a continuous focus on innovation, successful lines such as the Adirondack and Distress family of products, Perfect Pearls pigment powders and mists, and Melt Art products have become popular worldwide. Ranger is well known for bringing quality inks, embossing powders and innovative craft products to the arts and crafts market worldwide. Ranger is very proud that all Ranger inks, embossing powders, paints, mediums, dimensional glitters, glues and stamp cleaners are manufactured right here in the USA. These products are made in our facility located in Tinton Falls, New Jersey.