Ranger Inkssentials MINI MISTER Spray Bottle Tool IMMR13593IMMR13593 or Mini Mister /0.1
To use this awesome feature, you need to be logged in to our system!
The Inkssentials Mini Mister spray bottles are a wonderful tool for all kinds of art and craft applications. Fill with water or other craft mediums to create interesting techniques on many types of projects. Bottle measures approximately 5/8" diameter, 4" tall, including nozzle, chamber for water is 2 3/4" tall.
• Convenient and portable size
• Easy to carry to crops and classes
Multiple Uses and techniques
Fill with water to:
• Create unique backgrounds with Distress Reinkers
• Set Perfect Pearls Pigment Powders
• Activate watercolor paints and pencils
• Create stamped faux watercolor images (color stamps with dye inks and spritz lightly with Mini Mister before stamping)
• Create paint glazes (mix 1 part water to 1 part paint or less in the Mini Mister)
• Moisten polymer and metal clays
Fill with other mediums such as:
• Dye Inks and Reinkers
• Resist Inks
• Adirondack® Color Wash™
• Rubberstamp Cleaners
• Dedicate each color of Mini Mister to a medium – water in one, Distress™ dye reinker in another, Adirondack® Acrylic Paint in the third.
• To organize multiple Mini Misters, use a permanent marker to identify the contents of each Mini Mister for easy reference.
Before changing contents of a Mini Mister, be sure to clean and dry bottle thoroughly.
Always keep safety in mind - fill only with non toxic products and keep out of reach of children.
You May Also Like...
Ranger was founded in 1929 and originally manufactured an exclusive line of commercial ink products for the U.S. banking industry. With a continuous focus on innovation, successful lines such as the Adirondack and Distress family of products, Perfect Pearls pigment powders and mists, and Melt Art products have become popular worldwide. Ranger is well known for bringing quality inks, embossing powders and innovative craft products to the arts and crafts market worldwide. Ranger is very proud that all Ranger inks, embossing powders, paints, mediums, dimensional glitters, glues and stamp cleaners are manufactured right here in the USA. These products are made in our facility located in Tinton Falls, New Jersey.