Ranger Inkssentials CUT N DRY FELT Cut-N-Dry Stamp Pad CND14591CND14591 /2.3
To use this awesome feature, you need to be logged in to our system!
You do not have any subscriptions to add this item to!
You'll find a multitude of ways to use Cut-N-Dry Felt!
You can get up to 80 one inch square pads from this sheet of triple laminated dry rubber stamp pad felt. Create your own rainbow pads or colorize pads for specific stamps. After use, store inked pads in a resealable bag and reuse as needed!
You will receive one 8" by 10" dry sheet of Cut-N-Dry Felt. One sheet will last even a busy crafter a long time!
- Customize a dye pad for multiple stampings.
- Stamp tons of colorful holiday cards, invitations, place cards and more.
Can't find that perfect ink color?
- Mix 2 or more inks to create custom color pads. Be sure to write down your formula!
- Try dropping dots of inks in random patterns to create beautiful pools of color that work great with solid design stamps.
- Combine like colors of inks to create monochromatic ink pads.
- Use pads for edging of photos and papers in cardmaking and scrapbooking by working from the outer edges in.
You May Also Like...
swipe for more!
Ranger Dylusions CREATIVE DYARY BLACK & WHITE BIRDS & FLOWERS DY-CUTS Dyan Reaveley DYE58595
Ranger was founded in 1929 and originally manufactured an exclusive line of commercial ink products for the U.S. banking industry. With a continuous focus on innovation, successful lines such as the Adirondack and Distress family of products, Perfect Pearls pigment powders and mists, and Melt Art products have become popular worldwide. Ranger is well known for bringing quality inks, embossing powders and innovative craft products to the arts and crafts market worldwide. Ranger is very proud that all Ranger inks, embossing powders, paints, mediums, dimensional glitters, glues, and stamp cleaners are manufactured right here in the USA. These products are made in our facility located in Tinton Falls, New Jersey.