Faber-Castell CHROME YELLOW Stampers Big Brush Pens 770004770004 /1.1
To use this awesome feature, you need to be logged in to our system!
You do not have any subscriptions to add this item to!
Mix & Match from Faber-Castell makes designing with color simple! First, pick your COLOR that inspires you. Then, choose a medium. Mix and Match to continue creating! Color coordinating your palettes gives you the freedom to design your projects knowing the colors will flow beautifully together! These are perfect for all your DESIGN, MEMORY, and CRAFT projects!
• Use this Big Brush Pen to apply even color and create crisp images every time!
• It's perfect for applying multiple colors to stamps and for use on all types of papers and even canvas!
• The unique brush nib is like a real paintbrush- it bends, bounces back, and won't fray as you use it!
• The Pens are awesome for creating a variety of line widths and blending colors on stamps.
• The ink is colorless India ink that won't bleed through your pages, it's waterproof, dries extra quick, and archival so whatever images you create will stay bright and vibrant for many years to come!
• Each Brush Pen is 5 inches long
You May Also Like...
swipe for more!
Faber-Castell, established in 1761 by the cabinet-maker Kaspar Faber, is one of the oldest industrial companies in the world. The company is the worlds leading manufacturer of wood-cased pencils with a varied range of products for writing, drawing, and creative design, as well as decorative cosmetics. Faber-Castell is renowned for its high quality, innovative products, commitment to tradition, and environmental awareness. Today the eighth generation family member Count Anton-Wolfgang von Faber-Castell, who took over as head of the company in 1978, has been instrumental in new product development and the expansion of international activities. Crafters can now design their crafts with the ease of knowing that their colors and mediums will work beautifully together. With pre-selected color coordinated palettes and a variety of unique mixed media mediums, it has never been easier to Mix & Match your colors and mediums.