Fiskars SPRING-ASSIST SCISSORS Micro-tip 0497704977
To use this awesome feature, you need to be logged in to our system!
You do not have any subscriptions to add this item to!
- Ideal for cutting tight patterns and intricate details on a wide range of fabrics, cutting at awkward angles or in tight spaces or making quick thread snips
- Awarded the Arthritis Foundation® Ease-of-Use Commendation for a design that is easy-to-use for people with arthritis or limited hand strength
- Spring-action design gently opens blades after each cut to reduce hand strain
- High-grade, precision-ground, stainless-steel blades offer a lasting sharp edge that cuts all the way to the tip
- Symmetric Softgrip® handle offers added comfort and accommodates right- and left-handed users
- Easy-to-slide thumb lock provides safe storage and transportation
- Length: approximately 6"
- Lifetime warranty
You May Also Like...
swipe for more!
Fiskars is one of the oldest companies in the world. It began as an ironworks in the small village of Fiskars, Finland in 1649. Over the centuries Fiskars manufactured a wide variety of consumer and industrial products including steam engines, plows and cutlery. Their mission is to deliver lasting innovative design for enthusiasts that empowers achievement and self-expression.