NEODYMIUM BLOCK MAGNET Rectangle NBMNBM
Notify Me When Back In-Stock
To use this awesome feature, you need to be logged in to our system!
You do not have any subscriptions to add this item to!
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 3 inches in length, 0.5 inches in width, and 0.125 inches in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet has innumerable uses as a holding magnet, but is also great for an assortment of both industrial and personal applications and can be used in an almost unlimited amount of ways.
- Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Neodymium magnets are very very strong magnetically. Therefore, it is crucial to handle these magnets with extreme care to avoid personal injury and damage to the magnets. Fingers can be severely pinched between attracting magnets. Magnets can chip if allowed to “jump at” an attracting object.
• All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
• Keep away from pacemakers.
• Not for children, parental supervision required.
• If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
You May Also Like...
swipe for more!