Simon Says Stamp 4 BAR SQUARE FLAP ENVELOPE Wafer Die sssd112115 Hey Bestiesssd112115
To use this awesome feature, you need to be logged in to our system!
You do not have any subscriptions to add this item to!
New from the Hey Bestie Release!
Simon Says Stamp dies are made in the USA of 100% durable steel and usable in nearly every machine on the market. Use wafer dies on cardstock, felt, fabric, even shrink plastic! You can use wafer thin dies to cut, stencil, emboss and create!
This die measures approximately 6.5 x 9.5 inches.
Create your own custom envelopes in just a few easy steps!
1. Cut out the main body of the envelope once (1) and each coordinating side flaps once (1) .
2. Before assembling, carefully fold all the score lines on each die cut (created for you by the die).
3. Using a 1/8 inch tape or liquid glue, add adhesive to the small rectangular area on each side flap. With the rectangular edge against the edge of the envelope, adhere both flaps (2) onto the main body of the envelope making sure the narrower ends are facing into the middle to create the side-flaps.
4. Using a 1/8 inch tape or liquid glue, add adhesive to the interior edge to only one of the side flaps. Fold the other side flap over onto the adhesive.
5. Using 1/8inch tape or liquid glue, place adhesive on the smaller flap of the envelope's main body. Fold over onto the side flaps to finish the envelope.
You May Also Like...
swipe for more!
Simon Says Stamp wafer thin dies are 100% durable steel and proudly made in the USA.