Tsukineko IRIDESCENT TURQUOISE CREATIVE MEDIUM Texture Paste CMIRI003CMIRI003
To use this awesome feature, you need to be logged in to our system!
You do not have any subscriptions to add this item to!
A creamy paste that produces an iridescent dimensional effect with bold color on dark background and a mother of pearl effect on lighter backgrounds. Use on a variety of surfaces including cardstock, acrylic plastic, ceramic, wood canvas, acetate, shrink plastic and glass. Apply with a palette knife. Drying times vary depending on thickness. Stencil, spread or dab for gorgeous texture and color. Try adding micro beads or glitter to thicken and add sparkle to the medium. Can be stamped with pigment or solvent inks once dried. Blendable. Experiment using multiple colors for unique color effects. Easy clean-up. Water-based; archival and acid free.
Jar is approx. 2 ounces
• Apply Creative Medium with a Palette Knife, Doodlestix, InkBlusher, Dauber, Multi-Purpose Squeegee, Mini Squeegee or Brushstix
• Apply multiple thin layers to create depth and texture; allow each layer to dry completely before applying successive layers
• Drying time increases when applying multiple, thinner coats versus one thick coat
• Optimal results from air drying but can be heat set with a heat tool
• Clean hands and tools with soap and warm water after use
• Replace lid on jar when not in use to prevent contents from drying
• Not dishwater safe
• Store at room temperature
You May Also Like...
swipe for more!
Since being founded in 1952, Tsukineko has always strived to be the leading manufacturer of high-quality inks and ink pads. In 1982, Tsukineko introduced the very first water-based pigment ink pad which was met with widespread enthusiasm by the crafting industry. This pigment ink pad led to the development of the at-the-time revolutionary multi-color stamp which then led to the creation of a myriad of other inks! Tsukineko's mission is to create inks that excel in quality-in performance, colors, and packaging. Tsukineko is constantly chasing the next trend and responding to what you, their users, ask for!