Darkroom Door CRACKLE Large Stencil DDLS003DDLS003
To use this awesome feature, you need to be logged in to our system!
You do not have any subscriptions to add this item to!
Create backgrounds, layers, textures and patterns with Darkroom Door Large Stencils!
• Use with inks, paints, texture pastes and other mediums.
• Trace and outline with markers and pens.
• Spray through the stencil using an ink spray.
• Sponge over the stencil with paint or ink.
• Scrape texture paste and other mediums through the stencil to create raised textured effects.
• Mix and match stencil designs to create layers in your projects.
• Suitable for art journals, card making, scrapbooking, mixed media and more!
Approx. 9 x 12 inches.
You May Also Like...
swipe for more!
Darkroom Door is owned by photographer Rachel Greig and graphic designer Stewart Yule who combine their talents to design a unique range of rubber stamps and papercraft products suitable for card making, scrapbooking, invitations, collage, mixed media and altered art. As the name suggests, Darkroom Door products have a strong photographic element in their design. Products include Rubber Stamps, Photo Stamps, Background Stamps, Frame Stamps, Collage Stamps, Word Block Stamps, Montage sheets, Photochips, and Filmstrips along with a wide range of accessories for all type of paper crafts.