Ranger Inkssentials MINI MISTERS Set of 3 Spray Bottle Ink MIS22701MIS22701 /0.6
To use this awesome feature, you need to be logged in to our system!
You do not have any subscriptions to add this item to!
SET OF 3 (THREE) Mini Mister Spray Bottles Included! Each bottle measures approximately 5/8" diameter, 4" tall, including nozzle, chamber for water is 2 3/4" tall.
• Convenient and portable size
• Easy to carry to crops and classes
Multiple Uses and techniques
Fill with water to:
• Create unique backgrounds with Distress Reinkers
• Set Perfect Pearls Pigment Powders
• Activate watercolor paints and pencils
• Create stamped faux watercolor images (color stamps with dye inks and spritz lightly with Mini Mister before stamping)
• Create paint glazes (mix 1 part water to 1 part paint or less in the Mini Mister)
• Moisten polymer and metal clays
You May Also Like...
swipe for more!
Ranger was founded in 1929 and originally manufactured an exclusive line of commercial ink products for the U.S. banking industry. With a continuous focus on innovation, successful lines such as the Adirondack and Distress family of products, Perfect Pearls pigment powders and mists, and Melt Art products have become popular worldwide. Ranger is well known for bringing quality inks, embossing powders and innovative craft products to the arts and crafts market worldwide. Ranger is very proud that all Ranger inks, embossing powders, paints, mediums, dimensional glitters, glues, and stamp cleaners are manufactured right here in the USA. These products are made in our facility located in Tinton Falls, New Jersey.