The Simon Says Stamp I Was Wrong stamp set is your go-to solution for heartfelt apologies and reconciliations. Featuring a charming cartoon style, this set showcases two endearing children and a large talk bubble, making your apologies both visually appealing and sincere.
- Apology theme.
- 6x8 inch set made in the USA.
- Clear photopolymer.
- Use an acrylic block or stamping platform.
- Has a coordinating die set (md112886c, sold separately).
Accompanied by a selection of sentiments, you'll have the perfect words to express remorse and mend relationships. The large sentiments (in both solid and outline font) include:
- I was wrong!
- You were right!!!!
Additional smaller sentiments are:
- I’m the worst. You’re the best.
- OK. I’ll admit it.
- Please forgive me
- Let us never speak of this again.
- So very, very wrong
When you need to make amends, let the I Was Wrong stamp set help you convey your apologies with warmth and authenticity.