Simon Says Stamp dies are made in the USA of 100% durable steel and usable in nearly every machine on the market. Use wafer dies on cardstock, felt, fabric, even shrink plastic! You can use wafer thin dies to cut, stencil, emboss and create!
This die measures approximately 6.5 x 9.5 inches.
The finished envelope size is about 4 x 5.25 inches.
Create your own custom envelopes in just a few easy steps!
1. Cut out the main body of the envelope once (1) and each coordinating side flaps once (1) .
2. Before assembling, carefully fold all the score lines on each die cut (created for you by the die).
3. Using a 1/8 inch tape or liquid glue, add adhesive to the small rectangular area on each side flap. With the rectangular edge against the edge of the envelope, adhere both flaps (2) onto the main body of the envelope making sure the narrower ends are facing into the middle to create the side-flaps.
4. Using a 1/8 inch tape or liquid glue, add adhesive to the interior edge to only one of the side flaps. Fold the other side flap over onto the adhesive.
5. Using 1/8inch tape or liquid glue, place adhesive on the smaller flap of the envelope's main body. Fold over onto the side flaps to finish the envelope.